The following list outlines the categories. New leases are currently only being offered to Category 1 and Category 2.
- Academic Postdocs employed by Stanford University
- Stanford Healthcare Medical Residents
- Staff employed by Stanford University
- Clinical Instructors in the Clinician Educator (CE) Line
- University Tenure Line (UTL) Faculty
- Non-Tenure Line (NTL) Faculty
- Senior Fellows (Joint Appointment) at Special Policy Centers
- Senior Fellows - Hoover Institution
- N11 & N99 Staff
- University Medical Line (UML) Faculty
- Clinician Educators (CE)
- Szego Professors
- Visiting Professors
- Acting, Adjunct, and Consulting Professors
- Stanford Healthcare Employees
- Visiting Academics (7) (includes Fellow, Researcher, Scholar, as well as visitors to the Center for Advanced Study in the Behavioral Sciences - CASBS)
- Employed on Stanford Lands
- All other households who do not meet the above criteria
* Qualifying Employment for Stanford Rate: must be employed at least 30 hours per week (75% FTE) at or above the minimum wage during the entire lease term. Lease term cannot exceed duration of Qualifying Employment.
Additional rental programs may be available for qualifying Stanford faculty and staff. Please refer to the Rental Housing Programs Eligibility Criteria document for more information.